Blood

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Spelled Out



Seeing your name spelled out gives me comfort. It proves to me how real you are. You own your name, just as you own my heart. It is good to see it in places, it is like you are stepping up and saying "hi". Frost I am forever looking for you, when I see your name I have something more to hold on to.

This image was drawn by a woman named Carly who lives far away from where we are. She has an angel baby too. His name is Christian, and it is his beach upon which your name has been written along with the names of so many other sweet little ones. Thank you to Carly for sharing Christian's beach with us, and for giving us the gift of seeing our baby's name in such beauty.

Your name is Frost. We gave it to you, and you gave us so much more.
Night, night Frost
Mama loves you.

1 comment:

  1. Frost's picture from Carly came back the same time as my Bella's. They are beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete